This page will state a set of guidelines that every author should follow if they want to be a part of GeekyByte team. Any violation or any attempt of tempering the system will attract immediate termination of authorship.
All links in this page will work only in ” Desktop” mode. If you want to Register / Login, Please visit our website and click on “Join” at the top.
Anyone who has a passion for writing and loves to explore technical stuffs is welcome to be a part of this forum.
- Register yourself first
- Wait for admin approval
- Once approved visit author Dashboard
- Click on Posts to get started.
- Update your Profile in Author DashBoard
- Geekybyte offers authors to submit a post from Front End only.
- Initial 25 posts will be checked for error in grammar, SEO, and copyrighted materials.
- You are allowed to edit your post after it is published but no access to delete it.
- Spammers will be banned forever and IP will be blacklisted
- You are allowed to insert a maximum of 5 images in a post
- All post should be written in English only.
- No grammatical mistakes are allowed. Use Grammarly to fix errors.
- A post should have a minimum of 500 words
- Two backlinks are allowed per post
- Use proper tags for your posts.
- Absolutely no copy paste articles. If found, the author will be banned after three consecutive mistakes.
- No use of copyrighted images. Visit pixabay, pixels to get royalty free images.
- Only.Jpg images are allowed. Post with any other image format will not be approved.
- All image size should be 1280X720 only.
- The image should be optimized in tinypng.com before inserting in the post.
- You are allowed to upload up to five images per post.